Thursday, July 25, 2013

DEPARTING THE USA Nights of Jul 17 to Jul 25 2013

We arrived at David & Sandra's home in Evergreen on Wednesday July 17 and sold our beloved RV and home for the past 7 months just 3 days later! After all the joy Dude had given us it really was sad to see him go.

I managed to go for a couple of rides on my Trek carbon road bike with David on a 10 mile loop around his house. I nearly died, I just could not get enough air as we were 1 mile above sea level. With more sadness I sold my much loved bike the night before we left the USA.

Our last week in the USA had passed very quickly as we were kept busy selling, storing or packing into our two packs each. In between we spent a nice time with family.

We flew out of Denver on July 26 on our way to London and our new life as house sitters.


No comments:

Post a Comment